- ASP.NET Core MVC
- ASP.NET Core logging with Serilog
- ASP.NET Core managed config
- ASP.NET Core MVC with /api/-area
- ASP.NET Core API versioning
- ASP.NET Core API with Swagger UI
- ASP.NET Core EF in separate project
- ASP.NET Core AutoMapper
- ASP.NET Core response cache
- ASP.NET Core memory cache
- ASP.NET Core TypeScript
I find myself throwing together web API’s and small web apps regularly for various purposes. Each project contains the same setup such as logging, managed config, api areas, api versioning, etc… Often I end up going into a previous project and copy-paste. I thought I would save myself a bit of time by documenting the process for each feature here.
For clarity I’m splitting the features into separate blog-posts, and I start it off by setting up a simple project so that anyone following the posts can start on the same page as me.
In this post we simply create the project which will be the basis for the following posts.